Installation of Quartus and ModelSim (13.1) on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (64 bit)
Instruction Set to install and configure Quartus and Modelsim for Krypton Boards on 64 bit Linux systems
Installation Steps for Quartus and ModelSim
- Untar the Quartus tarball.
- Open up a terminal and change to that directory.
- Open up the
setup.shfile in an editor.
- Change the fist line from
- Run the file as
./setup.shand follow the installation GUI.
- Since we are on 64 bit Architecture , follow the steps here religiously to configure Linux for Quartus and Modelsim.
- Go to the bin directory in ModelSim installation folder and try running
- You have successfully installed Quartus and ModelSim on 64 bit Linux.
Configure Quartus for Krypton Boards
- To be added later
In case this doesn’t work for you , feel free to shoot a mail at email@example.com